Search This Blog

Friday, April 01, 2005

Poetic Doses

03-22-02

for it is of no consequence
that the world frowns over us
let it be to its own troubles
i am where i must be
in your arms, dearest,
where my heart is home ....

2002

oh, dear me!
all the classic symptoms
of a teenager at the mercy
of love's first arrow
was it yesterday?
no! only 2 years of forever with you.

07-25-02

endless nights i lie awake
prisoner to voices inside my head
questions that number as the stars
answers lost in a vast blackhole

baseless, maybe
but real nevertheless
and steadily growing
in my universe of you.

07-25-02

helpless as a child
and weak in my knees
dearest, when you hold me
all else fades away

let me lie forever in your arms
oblivious to the troubles
no fears, no worries
just hold me, please ... closer ....

10-29-02

not a day passes by
which does not see
a rippling
in our calm sea
and i wonder
if we truly are meant to be ...
yet at the end
of the day
i am in your arms
and i know
just know --- as you hold me
this is right.

12-09-03

our love is the lyrics of my life
and the music of my soul ...
let me stay right here
where forever is right now.


No comments: