Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Poetic Dose: 237 to 246

#365daysofpoetry


237

Always a new experience
To glimpse You
In the breathtaking beauty
Of Your creations.


238

There is chaos without
Tripping through schedules
And photo finishing deadlines;

There is chaos within
The many mundane voices
Competing with existential whispers;

I scream without in anger
I scream within for reprieve
I scream in a wordless, voiceless rage;

I wonder and wander
Lost for days in the noise
I cannot escape;

Here, in Your embrace,
Is silence
And solace at last.


239

Oh! The joy of simple things
And quiet family days;
When there is bonding in shared chores,
And a warm glow in cooking for loved ones.


240

Speak plainly, please
I have grown weary
Deciphering your heart.

***

"Stay with me," he said
"Tomorrow, when I am braver," she said,
"you will wake from behind a curtain of lush greens
above a sea of clouds,
to find me right next to you."


241

Swirling
Twirling
Pulsating
Yet another sudden
and not slight
Shift
From your ever-changing
Heart.


242

Searching, waiting for the silver lining;
Because there is no trouble
That is not a blessing
Wanting to breakthrough.

Photo by ryan.beee on IG

243

Still, after all these years,
And all those times you pulled through,
I am wide-eyed
At your attention to details;
And in awe
At your impeccable timing.












244

Pile them on
One on top of the other
All the things they say you cannot achieve
Every single self-doubt that plague/d you
Pile them on
And build a tower
Then climb on top of them
And reach greater heights!


Art by: tonton.ador on IG

245

There is nothing more magical than a child's laughter.

***

There is no greater joy than in the absolute knowledge
One is loved profoundly and completely.


Photo by: onescliceofchubbycheeseacake on IG

246

There is beauty in all that light touches;
So step away from the shadows;
And let the beauty of who you truly are shine through.





No comments: