Search This Blog

Thursday, August 30, 2018

Poetic Dose: 227 to 236

#RayaBlabbers #365DaysOfPoetry

Art by Satchi.tan on IG

227

Oh, to sleep for just a moment
Lay to rest a body that is spent
Quiet the brain analyzing what is meant
Still the heart hoping for what's heaven-sent.


228

Give me the courage to find
The ME I lost;
The strength to pick up
The ME I've become;
And the drive to be
The ME I hope
   and am meant to be.

229

Masayang pagbalik-tanaw sa kabataan;
Napakagandang pagsiwalat ng malalim 
at kakaibang kahulugan na nakapaloob 
sa mga awiting kinalakihan;

At, higit sa lahat,

Mga buhay na tago at lihim,
sa wakas nabigyang tinig;
Mga katotohanang di napag-uusapan pero dapat,
buong tapang na inumpisahan.

#AngHulingElBimbo

230

We make of life what we can
Bending and folding over through the pain
Maneuvering every twists and turns
That these do not restrict the flight
But, instead,
Help grow bigger stronger wings.

231

Shine a light upon the path
That leads to you
Take me to your secret world
Show me the colors that make you sing
Teach me the language of your soul
That I might sing to you my love.

#autism #diversityandinclusion #neuroatypical

232

Counting my blessings
Finding joy in little comforts
Like mid-week holidays
And another one on Monday!


Art by lalajt.art on IG

233

Predictability
Comes from familiarity;
That comes
From regular interaction
And careful attention;
And these,
From the beginnings of love (?)



Art by Inadoodles on IG

234

Night makes for best company.
Together we watch the world slumber
And talk endlessly in silence.


235

There, in the shadows,
Where I thought myself comfortable,
He planted a gentle kiss upon my eye;
And pulled me firmly into the Light.


Photo by Jacob Maentz on IG

236

Always everyone's dream;
Never someone's reality.


No comments: