Search This Blog

Sunday, October 07, 2018

Poetic Doses: 267 to 276

#RayaBlabbers #365DaysofPoetry

267

Took two steps behind
Stumbling upon a unicorn
Found me a little faith
Looking between its strings.


268

Wish I may
Wish I might
Have the wish
My heart whispers.

Jayvee Tanawan

269

I close my eyes to the gentle patter of rain;
Its steady rhythm washing over me like white noise.
Then I feel the departure from all things tangible;
And in this space, between perceived reality and truth,
I find peace;
Eyes closed and heart finally open.


270

I took the leap
And, for a few frightful moments,
I thought,
I will surely die;
Then you came
And everything came to focus;
I could see where I'd been
Clearer on hindsight;
And I felt myself
Rushing
Full-throttle
To where I must go;
Though I do not see,
You do ... and will take me there.

271

I found that Love requires:
Active decision
Daily commitment
Consistent execution

And, I realized, the same is true for:
Balance
Health / Wellbeing
Happiness

(Or anything essential, for that matter).


Charles Michel
272

Then he came suddenly;
Yet, as though he had always been here;
And, boy, does he like
(Perhaps, even love)
ME
Enough!






273

To rest, confident in the knowledge:  my Life is in Your hands -- that is peace.


274

You always were in front of me,
Yet I find You beside me
Before I even realize
I will need Your help.

***

And, soon,
It was no longer the destination;
But the journey
And the company.






275

Tired body
Rejuvenated soul.


276

No one can ever rival Your artistry
I stand before it enraptured;
Unable to fully understand
The simplicity in its complexity;
And how is it that, in the stillness,
I feel my heart dancing to the song of my soul.




No comments: