Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 07, 2016

Bigger Bear Series: Surprises Come in 3's

Nothing better than a no-occasion gift. Not just one, but three. On a Monday.

Today felt like a long day, particularly because it started at 6:30 am, much MUCH earlier than my usual, for a full-day planning session. (And it's going to be the same story tomorrow).  Thus, at the end of the session, I was spent and couldn't wait to get home for a quick snooze --- before checking on my emails again.


  1. When I got home, I found out that we had a few friend priests resting at the house before their long drive back to Bicol.  I'd been wanting to confess but the schedules didn't work for me ... so He sent the priest to me!  I had the chance to clarify a few things, received affirmation and was given a really cool penance! 
  2. My parents were having dinner with the priests, but I decided not to join them since I wanted to clear off some of my emails.  Guess what I got in exchange?  An impromptu cracking physical therapy --- way better than the massage I had been dreaming of for the past couple of weeks!
  3. Finally, a friend I'd been missing terribly popped in precisely to tell me that I am missed (and will visit me soon), loved ... and in dire need of exercise! 
Last week, He was telling me to RELAX through messages.  Today, He helped me do so by setting my soul at ease with a proper confession, soothing my body with a proper physical therapy and warming my heart with attention and affirmation I didn't know I was missing and craving.

I am loved ... SOOOO much!

No comments: