Search This Blog

Friday, November 30, 2018

Poetic Doses: 301 to 330

#RayaBlabbers #365DaysOfPoetry

301

In awe, I watched the landscape
Shifting shades and color
At the whim of the clouds' merry dance.


302

Are we not all mere shadows
As fleeting as the Sun's rising and setting;
Not unlike its beauty
Yet more meaningful than its design.


303

I have weathered endless storms
And countless seasons;
I stand tall and proud with my scars,
My eyes fixed and unwavering towards the sun.


304

Up here, from where I stand,
All things are beautiful and grand;
Yet my heart still longs
For the beauty that is home.


305

I am
So close I can touoch you
But you are
Lightyears away from me.


306

Going with flow;
Flowing where I'll go.


307

Eyes glazed over
Numbed and unmoving
But I was there ...
All of me;
And I was screaming
For you
As you turned your eyes
And walked away.


308

In the Garden
All was still
With unseen eyes
All things watched me.


309

It is here
Underneath the pale light
My soul cradled hers
As she breathed her soul to me
Counting her scrars
That number as the stars
And I
I loved each one.

here
Underneath the pale light
My soul bowed to hers
In honor
As her soul shone
Brighter than the stars
With the beauty and strength
Of her thousand scars.


310

It is a good day
To find the road
That leads me
Back to you.


311

Meow world
Meow rules
Meow definition of success.


312

When I feel small
In the face of trouble
I stand tall
Knowing You are invincible.


313

Life is a series of resets and do-overs;
Every now and then,
Take a pause and press that button.
Recalibrate.
Then start again.


314

This endless field
Of amber dreams
Muted and pale
Against a glimpse of you.


315

Art appreciation
Is much easier than people;
What you see is what you see;
What you feel is what you feel;
There is no wrong or right,
No one hurtful or hurting.
If only there were subtexts
To conversations
And cheatsheets or code breakers
To relationships;
How much simpler
And happier
Life
Would be.


316

Different shores
The same moom
Different lives
The same heart

May the moon shine upon
The waters that lead to you.


317

That I might see
The beauty in me
Beyond the mirror
And the rumor.


318

Wake me from the stupor
Of procrastination;
That I might set on fire
The dreams I sleep to see.


319

Here's to one day burning the midnight oil
To light my life with passions on fire.


320

They flutter gently
Through time and space
And one by one
They fall
without a word
Nor any fuss
Like leaves
At Autumn's door.
The ones we love
And love us true
Fall softly
To deafening silence.


321

I am not dead
Merely sleeping
See, upon Winter
I lay my head
Till I awaken
To Spring morning.


322

I am, to you,
No more than mere earth
Heavy
Inconsequential;
And, yet, I have wings
Strong and in good form.
What heights I could've taken you
If only you took a chance on me.


323

There you go
Swiftly passing by
Without a word
Or thought
Of the me
Reaching after you.


324

That to everyone around me
And at every instance
I might reflect
The true beauty of Your grace
And the boundless capacity
Of Your heart.


325

I am ready
To feel
The rush of wind
Against my face
My heart racing
Wildly against my chest
Take me on
A new high
As my feet remain
Planted firmly on solid ground.


326

Up there the air grows thin.
Remember to stop and take a breath.


327

Life takes us through journeys of a lifetime
That last in a single breath, fading in a blink;
The morning comes and it is only a whisper
But the memory and the scars remain.


328

There is comfort in the freedom of our togetherness.


329

The fear is not in committing
It is in that I can and want to

But you don't (and won't).


330

In a small corner of my heart
I know
You will wake without me
My scent lingering for only a second
And you will be fine.
So will I.

The words I long to say
And hear
Caught between my throat
And the echoes in my heart
And you will be fine.
So will I.


No comments: