Search This Blog

Sunday, July 22, 2018

Poetic Doses: 167 to 176

#RayaBlabbers #365daysofpoetry
(These come with some nice photos in my IG account  @lightbulbs_heartstrings)


Photo by @inadoodles on IG


167

You are as gold to my broken pieces;
Celebrating the broken parts, while lovingly mending;
In You I am made whole again in a beautiful way.

168

For in every bad there is a good;
All it takes are a big open heart and a pinch of faith.

169

Stretching beyond my perceived limits;
Withstanding some pain and
Accepting temporary discomfort.

170

How to deal with a man of steel;
A stubborn mule who'd rather be a fool?

171

Oh, to heck with it!  I'm coming clean.
I'd rather be any place with you in it.

172

How long or how far you roam
The heart knows its way home.

173

Calling on Dreamers ...
Painfully cognizant of the failures of the past;
Naively optimistic to actually shift the future;
And perfectly poised to change the world now.

174

Mundane chores that normally bores;
They open hearts and real conversations start.

175

Perhaps I will never understand her full beauty;
But it is enough that I glimpsed it for just a moment.

176

24-hour flight, what was I thinking!
Brain is out-of-sight and it's only Day 1 of the meeting.

No comments: