Search This Blog

Friday, April 20, 2018

Poetic Dose: 103 to 107

#365daysofpoetry Days 103 to 107


Oh!  If only I could
Lay upon this sea of white;
Or snuggle underneath
This white fluffy blanket;
Waltz, cartwheel or glide
Across this white dance floor;
Or just lazily bounce or float
Over this great white expanse.
Whatever it may be
It is a moment of borrowed peace.









Art by Inadoodles

dream, dream into me
for a moment
rest, my weary soul,
safe within the universe of my mind.















Art by Inadoodles

and in one final effort
it bursts forth into the light
heralding spring
as winter nips its fringes.
















Art by Hoche_art on Instagram

here in this secret place
where darkness dare not enter
you stroke my most secret parts
and probe my wounded soul
i breathe you in
and you calm my inner storms
till i am lost in your caress
and awaken, renewed, in your arms.













Photo by Peter Odekerken
And
   in that tiny room
   in that brief moment
     of surrender
I realized
   stress
   is nothing more than
     clinging to the illusion of control.







No comments: