Search This Blog

Saturday, March 03, 2018

Poetic Dose: 58 to 61

#365daysofpoetry 58 to 61

Quest Adventure Camp

When all else fails
I look up;
And in the vastness of the universe
I glimpse your greatness;
How minuscule I am
And my troubles, much more;
What is there to worry
When the universe is engineered
     so perfectly to the final second?














On the way to Mt. Marami


When there is chaos without
And even more within
Lead me towards the quiet stream
Here in my heart, where your Spirit resides.










Art By: Melissa Echauz la O'


The winds shifted
And the mist lifted
I see what is ahead of me
Yet know not where I ought to be
There is not one clear path
So I shall make one.











Art By:  Louie Cordero

I thought I knew
Assumed it was the fast track
So I ran relentlessly
Racing towards a phantom goal
And in my huffing and puffing
I finally paused enough to see
I've only ever been
Hamster wheel running.


No comments: