Search This Blog

Sunday, March 18, 2018

Poetic Dose: 75, 76, 77

#365daysofpoetry Days 75 to 77
Waling Waling EcoVillage, Calaguas

bid me goodnight
kiss me with your gentle light;
my heart full and eager for
tomorrow i bathe in your sure warmth.




















in the shifting shadows
when light dances with the dark
there is beauty and grace
magnified
light is more pronounced
by the darkness that precedes it.



















Leonor Rivera (Jose Rizal's 1st love) at Pinto Art Museum
Photo by Snippets of Misfit via Word Press

My heart, in grief
Searches for you
There is no anguish deeper
Than not knowing your heart
Have you gone resolutely
Into the arms of another?
Unable to wait
While I remain where you left me.


*****
My heart, in grief
Searches only for You
When there seems no relief
I cling to Your truth
Holding fast in the belief
Your love will see me through.

No comments: