Search This Blog

Monday, September 21, 2015

33 Days to Morning Glory: Day 17

It is important to understand Jesus' love for us and His immense thirst for love and souls.  And Mother Teresa said, "If Our Lady had not been with me that ay, I never would have known what Jesus meant when He said, 'I thirst.' ... Her role is to bring you face to face, as John and Magdalen, with the love in the heart of Jesus crucified."

There is a saying, "Mother knows best."  And it's true.  I find myself saying that to my son a lot lately, when he tries to get out of a sticky situation and failing miserably.  Because I know him really well, every mannerism, every intonation. It is no different with Mama Mary and Jesus.  That is why she is the best person to help us understand Jesus, His deep love and His will for us.

 

No comments: