Search This Blog

Sunday, September 06, 2015

Bigger Bear Series: Elevator Talks

Last Friday, I got to the office just a little before noon after my Parent-Teacher Coach session in faraway Cubao.  A friend invited me to go out for lunch, but I was still full from an energy bar I found stashed in my bag. (I bought it during my business trip and forgot all about it until I got hungry that morning).

Anyway ... so, I turned down the invite, although I really wanted to have lunch with my friend. I decided to just grab something from Deli 24.  As I got onto the elevator, someone else joined me, who was telling her friend, "Aren't you going to Mass?"

Mass!  It's First Friday and I am at the office in time for the Mass!  Then I realized, it was also the 1st day of 33 Days to Morning Glory.  (I completely forgot amidst the morning's rush). What a perfect way to begin the DIY retreat in preparation for Marian Consecration.

Obviously, somebody else had better plans for me :)

No comments: