Search This Blog

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Lenten Series: Apr 5



HAPPY EASTER!

It is not hard to fall inlove with Him. When I decided to start a serious committed relationship with Him, it meant: (1) making time for daily conversation - I listen, as much as (if not more), I talk; (2) taking an active participation in His affairs - in my own small way; and (3) wearing my heart on my sleeve - I don't know about you, but, when I'm inlove, everyone can tell ... I can't stop blabbering about it!
A love like this just moves you in ways beyond imaginings. And you know, just know, that there is no other way to live your life ... but merged with His. Then you realize, it is when you die to yourself and surrender to His will, that you truly start LIVING!

Suscipe (St. Ignatius of Loyola)
"Take, Lord, and receive all my liberty,
my memory, my understanding
and my entire will,
All I have and call my own.

You have given all to me.
To you, Lord, I return it.

Everything is yours; do with it what you will.
Give me only your love and your grace.
That is enough for me."


From Easter Sunday's 2nd Reading - Colossians 3:1-4
"For you have died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. When Christ your life appears, then you too will appear with Him in glory."

From the Gospel - John 20:1-9
" ... he saw and believed.
For they did not yet understand the Scripture that He had to rise from the dead."


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxBcXY7T67Y

No comments: