Search This Blog

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Lenten Series: Mar 30




"I don't wanna wait in vain for your love ...
 Like I said, it's been three years since I'm knocking on your door
And I still can knock some more.
Ooh boy, ooh boy, is it crazy love ? I wanna know now
For I to knock some more. You see... In life I know there is lots of grief But your love is my relief. Tears in my eyes burn, tears in my eyes burn While I'm waiting, while I'm waiting for my turn."

It takes courage to keep the faith and to keep waiting on the Lord. But do so anyway; "knock some more" ... because His love is not only our relief but our reward; because He is sure to make it worth our wait and more!

Holy Monday Psalm 27:1-3, 13-14
"I believe that I shall see the bounty of the Lord in the land of the living (read: God will bless me in this life, while I'm still alive ... habang may buhay. hehehe!). Wait for the Lord with courage; be stouthearted, and wait for the Lord."


(Ma Victoria , thanks for sharing this pic!)

No comments: